Scrolling the 360 aerial spherical panorama above you can see that “The Stables” are in a secluded private location with quite beautiful views of the Wiltshire countryside.
Secluded Rural Retreat
Relaxed and comfortable location for up to four adults
The Stables, East Lodge Farm, Old Park, Devizes – a converted detached single storey two bedroom luxury holiday let. Set in a secluded location on a private lane on the outskirts of the lovely market town of Devizes which is just 15 minutes walk away.
The Stables is set in two acres with stunning views across the Wiltshire countryside. The conversion was completed in 2011 to a high standard and provides accommodation for four people. There is ample on-site parking for visitor’s cars. The accommodation provides a base for guests looking for a quiet and relaxed holiday ideal for couples looking to explore the local countryside and the many great attractions within easy driving distance.
- Entrance hall giving access to:
- Large lounge and kitchen area.
- Two double bedrooms one with twin beds and the other a double bed.
- Each bedroom has an ensuite shower room, one being a wet room.
- French doors open onto a patio providing outstanding panoramic views across the open countryside as far as the Mendip Hills.
- HD televisions with Freeview, DVD/cd player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a cooker, electric hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave oven and fridge.
- Full electric central heating.
- Included in the price – all bed linen, toiletries and, electricity.
- A cot is available.
- Free Wifi
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
East Lodge Farm,
‘The Stables can be found just a mile from the Devizes town centre and is situated away from main roads on a private lane known as Old Park. The holiday home is located apart from the main farm house giving guests privacy and quiet with far reaching views over open countryside. However there is the convenience of a local bus service into town and to the cities of Bath and Salisbury.
The holiday accommodation is central to and within an easy driving distance of the city of Bath, the cathedral city of Salisbury, Stonehenge, Avebury stone circles, Longleat safari park and of course the famed crop circles which appear each summer. In addition, there are the historic villages of Castle Combe and Lacock which will seem so familiar as they have been used on both big screen movies and television on many occasions. For a Google Earth Flyover of these attractions click this link Local Attractions
Virtual Walkthrough Tour
This virtual tour allows you to walk through the garden and building as if you were actually there. Select which route you take and scroll around to view every aspect of the accommodation. Imagine yourself there!
Bookings & Enquiries
Call us now on 01380 725077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to book The Stables call or email and we can then arrange your stay. Alternatively, you can use this contact form and we will get back to you ASAP.
Weekly prices start from £350 depending on the season.